CONTRACT LIQUIDATION, CHANGE, RETURN, AND MONEY REFUND POLICY
The Customer is entitled to liquidate the contract and return the goods in the following cases:
- Night & Day Security Services Co. LTD service is not in accordance with the commitments in the contract, or directly or indirectly damages the customer.
- The delivery department delivered the wrong goods without a timely response.
- The specifications of goods and equipment are not in accordance with the Quotation / Orders / Contract without satisfactorily solving to affect the production, business, and activities of the Customer.
- Procedures for exchange, return, and refund are implemented in accordance with the Law.
The Customer is not entitled to return the goods in the following cases:
- Specifications of goods and equipment are in accordance with Quotation / Orders / Contract.
- The Customer does not store the goods in accordance with the agreed instructions or according to the catalog, the instruction manual delivered when receiving the goods.
- The Client uses the wrong purpose, exceeding the permissible capacity (for machinery, equipment which is limited by the manufacturer ...) without prior notice to be instructed by the Company.